MY COMMENTARIESHere you can read some of my shorter writings. For longer writings, see my essays.
- "Fix the Election System, Don't Blame Nader" - My response to the vilification of Ralph Nader as a potential "spoiler" in the 2004 presidential election.
- "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?" - My response to this commonly asked question, as published in the February, 2002 Mensa Bulletin.
- Third Party Inclusion Necessary to Break Major Party Conspiracies of Silence - My response to Brian Dickerson's article, "Candor is likely casualty in this race" from the July 24, 2002 Detroit Free Press.
- "A Word About the Recent Supreme Court Decision Upholding Campaign Finance Reform" - Some thoughts I had in December, 2003 shortly after the Supreme Court ruled to uphold major portions of the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance law.
- "Recognizing the Shameful Ostracism of Ecological Economics During America's Economic Crisis" - My response to an article about who to blame for America's 2008 economic crisis.
- "Changing the Criteria for Who is Important and Elite" - My response to a Paul Krugman piece about the dangers of our implicit trust in those that make a lot of money.
- "Consider Psychopathology's Role in Ethical Lapses Such as Test Cheating" - My response to a commentary on the test cheating epidemic explaining why psychopathology's role should be considered.
Main Writings & Creative Work Page