OCTOBER 21-OCTOBER 29, 2003
TRIP TO SEATTLE, SAN FRANCISCO, AND SONOMA COAST, CA
This was a trip to visit my aunt Cate and her companion, Mike, in Seattle and to visit my friend Oshyan who lives 2 hours north of San Francisco in Cazadero, CA. I flew out of Detroit Metro Airport on October 21, 2003, connecting through Chicago O'Hare, and arriving in Seattle after 9 P.M. PST. Stayed 3 days in Seattle, then flew to San Francisco on October 25. We spent that day in the city before driving back up to Oshyan's place. The rest of the trip was spent in and around Cazadero and the rest of the Sonoma Coast of California. On October 29, I flew out of San Francisco, connecting through Denver, and arriving back in Detroit at about midnight.
Listing of Pics
Each page contains a synopsis of what we did that day, along with the pictures described below:
- October 22, 2003 - Seattle - Pics from Alki area of Seattle.
- October 23, 2003 - Seattle - Pics of views, Aunt Cate, Mike, me, and their friend Mem, along with pics of Snoqualmie Falls.
- October 24, 2003 - Seattle - Pics of view, Seattle Center's Space Needle and fountain, Hendrix Exhibit at Experience Music Project and Aunts Cate, Susan and I.
- October 25, 2003 - San Francisco - Pictures of Oshyan and I on the Bay at Treasure Island.
- October 26, 2003 - Cazadero & Sonoma Coast, California - Pictures of Oshyan's place, us at Salt Point, along Highway 1 (Pacific Coast Highway), and at a beach south of Shell Beach.
- October 27, 2003 - Cazadero, California - Pictures of Oshyan's creek, me on Big Oat Mountain, and us at night.
- October 28, 2003 - Cazadero & Sonoma Coast, California - Pics of us and wildlife along King's Ridge, along Highway 1, at Russian Gulch, at a nameless beach along Highway 1, at points off of Highway 1, and Oshyan's family.